SSS is continuously developing high calibre staff
- Senior Design Engineers: Candidates should have experience of design of rotating equipment in a bespoke engineering environment.
- Design Engineers: Candidates should have experience in mechanical design.
- Purchasing Engineers: Candidates should have an understanding of engineering drawings and basic production processes as well as being very organised and having the ability to handle numerous concurrent projects.
- Sales & Application Engineers: Candidates should have a background in rotating plant engineering and the ability to communicate ideas.
- Technicians and Workshop Staff: Candidates should have experience of working in a precision engineering environment.
SSS offers a unique opportunity for suitable candidates and operates apprentice & graduate training schemes for less experienced candidates who aspire to working in a world-renowned professional environment.
SSS is also continuously seeking high calibre experienced engineers looking for a longterm career.
SSS is committed to maintaining a culture of diversity and equality and strives to be inclusive to broaden the range of staff in all of the roles within our workspace.